Iron Island Museum - April 8, 2012
We had quite an eventful investigation at the Iron Island Museum in Buffalo NY as evidenced by our recording of almost 40 good to excellent quality EVP's. Below, you can check out a sampling of the EVP's captured during the investigation.
1) Meeting Room - As we finish equipment setup, a spirit is apparently excited to get the night started. We hear a "Whooh!" starting at :06 seconds into the clip.
2) Overhead Attic Door - Investigator is climbing up through the overhead attic door and we hear a male voice saying "Raise Up" at :04 seconds into the clip
3) Military Room - Investigators are feeling energy forming in the room while we hear a voice saying something like "Let's file line out of here" at :15 seconds into the clip.
4) Military Room - Investigator is using dowsing rods and asking questions. At :09 seconds into the clip we hear a female voice saying "Who's that?". Investigator asks whether the spirit is a man or a child and we hear a response of "Child" at :12 seconds into the clip.
5) Military Room - Investigators are discussing the burst-mode button function on a camera and a spirit appears to get frustrated with the camera use instruction. We hear a "Gee!" response at :08 seconds into the clip.
6) Military Room - We had an extended flashlight response session earlier in the evening with a girl named Emily in Military Room 2. Later that night we had flashlights set up in the Military Room and one of the flashlights turned on. Investigator asked if it was Emily and we hear a girl giggle at :09 seconds into the clip.
7) Military Room 2 - Investigator is asking questions and probing for some type of spirit response. We hear a female voice say "So Bright" at :08 seconds into the clip.
8) Investigator is using dowsing rods in the small room off of the chapel room. As she is getting a strong rod movement to her right, we hear a prominent "Slurping Sound" at :07 seconds into the clip.